Thursday 30 January 2020

Pen Knife - My Ultimate Self Defense Weapon in 2020



There might be another person in the world who is attacked more number of times than me. I have been victimized by the random attackers quite frequently. 

However, not any more since I have an extremely effective weapon for my defense. Now, I have a pen knife which ensures my survival against these attackers. 

I have tried several weapons, but I am convinced that no other weapon is better than this small hidden blade. It fulfills my needs and makes sure I survive against these attackers. In 2020, it has become my ultimate self defense weapon. Here is a brief description of this knife:


What is a Pen Knife?

Pen knife is a small sized hidden blade. As the name suggests, this is a pen, but a different type of pen. Yes, it can be used for writing, but there is a special thing attached to it, a hidden blade. 

The pen remains on one end while a blade is concealed on the other end. Like a pen is covered, the blade is covered as well. When you remove the cover, the blade is visible, and you are welcome to use it for self defense. 


What Makes Pen Knife Effective for Self Defense?

Pen knife is the most effective weapon for self defense. There are many reasons I can disclose, but the most important thing to me is the combination of smartness and lethality. 

It is a smart weapon, but at the same time, it is quite lethal. Most smart weapons are usually non lethal, not a pen knife though. 

It features a small blade, but is powerful enough to injure someone. This is a sharp blade which can inflict long term injuries to the attacker and ensure your survival. 


Other Benefits of Pen Knife for Self Defense

Other than being effective in a self defense situation, pen knife offers several other benefits. Having said that it fulfills all the needs of the users, one such need is the ease of carry. 

It is the easiest to carry weapon. It is small and hence you can carry it in your pocket. Also, it can be carried as an everyday carry weapon. You already tend to carry a pen in your pocket. 

So, what you need to do is replace the original pen with this hidden blade pen. So, these are the reasons why pen knife has become my ultimate survival or self defense weapon in 2020.


No comments:

Post a Comment